Monday, March 30, 2015

Week 11 Finished. Last week of 12 week competition!!!

03-30-2015
Well, folks. This is it. The last week of the 12 week bodybuilding.com Body Transformation online competition. Although I have 5 days left, I am going to take my 'after' photos tonight, because I know I will get busy this week, and I would hate to miss the deadline, so I will be posting them early. I should have them online by tomorrow evening. I want to thank everyone for your support, and I also want to let you all know that this is only the end of the beginning for me. I feel that I have made this a lifestyle change, and I am even more excited for what's to come with my body transformation, and general level of health and fitness. I hope I have inspired someone, and please feel free to leave me comments and/or questions. Thanks again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment